Friday, August 6, 2010

Les Savy Fav


Les Savy Fav - Dirty Knails
Les Savy Fav - Calm Down

See, now it's a proper party, and rightfully so… Now that the highly anticipated Root For Ruin has finally arrived. Look, I think we're finally ready to give in and ride this booming and delirious energy all the way to wherever it'll take us - and that'll be pretty goddamn easy with this one, since these new Les Savy Fav tracks contain the same electrifying/massive guitar choruses, pummeling drums, and anthemic (and strangely insightful, albeit mostly tongue-in-cheek) vocals/lyrics that the band is known for. Believe me when I tell you it's a party from start to finish, and we expect you here with us - I mean, who's gonna pass on a party? Not me.

Root For Ruin is available courtesy of Les Savy Fav and Frenchkiss Records

0 comments: