Saturday, January 5, 2013

Child Actor


Child Actor - Forgiven
Child Actor - New Life

I kinda slept on this gem for a bit and I'm a little surprised I didn't hear more about Child Actor in the meantime, 'cause I feel their newish Victory LP (on the ever eclectic Fake Four, Inc.) should be tickling a whole hell of a lotta lil' fancies out there. (Think about a more straightforward Purity Ring for a moment, sans some of the weirdo producer acrobatics and baby talk? Or perhaps an electro-pop proficient Poliça doppelgänger? Who knows?) Certainly not me, but I am rather enjoying the sexy/savvy synth/beat combo plus delightful dueling vocals and oddball looped lullaby melodies. Go figure.

Want more? Check out the video for I Will Be, available after the jump.

Victory is available courtesy of Fake Four, Inc.

0 comments: